Whaleboat Forum
July 23, 2018, 06:40:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1973 MK10 for sale - started restoration with trailer and all components  (Read 2075 times)
jimthesailor

View Profile Email
« on: March 31, 2015, 12:33:54 PM »

I have a great condition hull, motor, trailer and just cant seem to get it completed.  I have the bottom redone up to the waterline. All old paint was removed and Barrier Coat applied. I have started sanding on hull and inside, and have Awlgrip primer and  paint.  Console is removed and has been  repainted white. All bronze parts are there. Wheel Steering, Big Chrome Bell (35lb), Teleflex new steering, gages, all cables, new wiring harness wire,  motor runs great.  Just need a little time painting and re-assembly.   Boat is located on  the trailer (its worth $3000 alone) in Clearwater, Florida.  Starting price is  $7500. 
Call me at 727-656-5142 - Jim
Captain K (USN Retired)

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 12:02:22 PM »

Is boat still for sale? Photos?
Thanks, Captain K.  Michigan
jimthesailor

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 06:52:11 AM »

Not selling after all.  Decided to keep the boat, its just too cool of a project.  Will be repowering after the massive sanding and repainting efforts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: